Thursday, October 25, 2007

At last

The new edition of Journey to Mythaca - with the map in it - is being printed. I have three more school visits and a reading scheduled in the next month. It seems like it took such a long time, though, and I'm so involved in writing the Baba book now...

I'm sure that once I have it in my hands, or I'm showing it to the kids, the magic will reawaken. Every time I read it to children, I get excited again. This time I'm reading a whole school - and to the each of the classes in the upper grades in another school, and to all the grades in a third school. I visited a home school group last week - without the new edition - which was fun even without it.

In fact, now that I think about it, I can't wait to hold it in my hands and get it out there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home