Saturday, August 11, 2007

Saturday's map


This morning I switched to working in Photoshop mostly instead of doing so much by hand. First, I moved and resized a bunch of images in the Photoshop version of yesterday's map. When I liked the changes, I went back to tracing because I want the line weight to be the same all over the map. I finished the border by hand and then scanned the new version of the map. Now I've moved some of the images around with Photoshop again.

Pictures of the Mearfalm, Ivan on Magellan and Paracelsus flying are already in the mail, so if you're working on pictures for me, don't start on those. But do send along anything you've already started.

It occurred to me that asking for your work by August 14 is a stretch, so if I'll keep watching the mail until Thursday. The sooner I get your pictures, though, the more likely they are to be in the map.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home