Monday, July 03, 2006

Journey to Mythaca nearing end

Lately I've been working full time on getting my first Mythaca book ready for publication. A couple dips into the world of commercial publishing was enough for me to realize that I'm not cut out for manuevering in that setting. So, since I really don't care about major distribution or being famous, I am happily working toward publishing through XLibris, Virtual Bookworm some other POD outfit.

I'm lucky to have a friend who's an editor and willing to work with me mostly for the love of it, and an art student staying with us for the summer who's happy to do some illustrations for me. The three of us are all working away at it, and I'm imagining that we'll have the project ready to go by the end of August.

Pretty exciting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home